Unmark for Firefox
NOTE: This extension is no longer under active development and DOES NOT work with Firefox 48+ due to Electrolysis (e10s) muti-threaded execution engine.
The Unmark extension for firefox, adds a button to your firefox toolbar allowing you to quickly add a bookmark for the page you're viewing to your Unmark Reading-List.
The addon can be downloaded rom the AMO (addons.mozilla.org) website here: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/unmark/
Note: if you'd prefer not to wait for the AMO update, the latest version can always be downloaded here. (Current version: 0.1.2 - March 27, 2014)
By default, the extension will connect to the official Unmark hosted service (https://unmark.it) (which hosts both free and premium accounts).
Unmark is made by the team over at Plain (http://plainmade.com/) they're pretty awesome - check out their other products.
You can configure the Unmark extension to connect to your own locally hosted Unmark server by editing the server connection URL in the options.
Configuring the Extension Server Url:
Install this addon:
Report issues with this addon here:
Fork this project on GitHub:
0.1.6 - July 7, 2014
- Added languages:
- German (Deutsch / de)
- French (Français / fr)
- Russian (Русский / ru)
0.1.5 - May 29, 2014
- Added restrictions to "QueryString" length for IIS hosted installations.
- Updated page description and keyword parsing.
- Updated shotcut keys:
- [Ctrl]+[Alt]+[B] - Bookmark the current page;
- [Ctrl]+[Alt]+[U] - View your Unmark reading list;
- Updated icons.
0.1.4 - April 29, 2014
- Automatically create notes for your bookmarks based on a pages meta-data.
0.1.3 - March 28, 2014
This release consolidates v0.1.1 and v0.1.2 into a bug-free version
- Added Toolbar menu;
- Added menu icons;
- Fixed localization references;
- Updated url validation for unloaded tabs;
- Disable unmark toolbar button when the active browser tab does not contain a valid web-page;
- Updated preferences window layout;
0.1 - March 19, 2014
- Initial Release;